with Andoni Aduriz
The freshness of innovation
Andoni Luís Aduriz brings haute cuisine to the IBEROSTAR Playa de Muro. Aduriz creates fresh, technical and imaginative dishes which reflect his passion for botany and plastic arts. Daring and creative, he bases his cooking on a constant focus on innovation, carving out his own identity, which has earned him two Michelin stars and the award for the sixth best restaurant in the world according to The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2014. In addition, renowned oenologist Telmo Rodríguez will be in charge of presenting the evening’s wine-pairing.
- Macaron “ombligo de monje” (“monk’s belly button” macaron).
- Ágreda cardoon spread with sunflower seed butter.
- Cultural textures, seasoned kokotxa sandwich.
- Baked crusty bread.
- Rustic toast with fresh bacon and the greenness of fleshy leaves.
- Jellied chicken pastry. Cream of roast garlic and sorrel.
- Threads of crab thickened with vegetable macadamia and pink pepper mucilage.
- Beef cheeks, plum and sauerkraut coating.
- Raw textures of land and sea.
- The game is on the table: risk a mouthful of bread and cream.
- Coastal fish textures.
- Chicken and spiny lobster crème brûlée.
- Beef and herbs.
- Lemon succade and traditional herbs.
- Lightly Russian Cake.
Information and reservations
Telf: +34 971998060
* Minimum 2 persons double room.
Places limited. See conditions.
IBEROSTAR Playa de Muro ****
Avenida de la Albufera, 8
07458 Playa de Muro – Alcudia. Mallorca
Complete comfort in a unique setting
Discover this spectacular complete-comfort hotel situated on the beachfront of the picturesque Alcúdia Bay. Renovated in 2014 and having obtained the prestigious fifth star, it offers luxurious suites, beautiful gardens next to the beach, an exclusive Beach Club and a fully-equipped SPA Sensations THAI ZEN with thermal circuit and Thai massages.