with Ángel León
The chef of the sea
Chef Ángel León, winner of the 2012 National Gastronomical Prize and 2 Michelin stars, invites us to join him on a gastronomical journey full of sensitivity, passion and love for the cuisine of southern Spain. The “chef of the sea” surprises us with an innovative venture in nature, the sea and its resources.
- Chistorra and fish butifarra (sausage)
- Anchovy empanadilla, anchovies in vinegar and alioli (garlic mayonnaise) / smoked sardines on olive stones
- Squid egg emulsion
- Sea plankton rice
- Glazed oily fish belly
- Milk and biscuits
- Vino Fino La Ina/Palomino/Jerez
- Osborne Coquinero (Amontillado) Rosca/Palomino/Jerez
- Vino Blanco Belondrade y Lurton/Verdejo/Rueda
- Vino Blanco Robert Mondavi/Sauvignon Blanc/California (Napa Valley)
- Vino Tinto Muga Reserva/Tempranillo, Garnacha, Tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano/Rioja
IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Bávaro *****
Carretera Arena Gorda.
Bavaro, Higuey – Dominican Republic
Maximum luxury in the Dominican Republic
Discover the maximum expression of luxury through this spectacular hotel. Surrounded by tropical nature and bathed with the waters of the Caribbean. An authentic architectural jewel that offers elegant sites, top quality services, a professional eighteen-hole golf course and a complete spa centre with wet zone, massage and exclusive beauty treatments.