with Fernando Pérez Arellano
A delight for the senses
Considering cooking as an “absolute lifestyle”, Fernando Pérez Arellano’s creativity has been acknowledged with the award of one Michelin star. Designed to delight the senses, his dishes are based on the raw materials, maintaining their textures and the flavours of the land intact.
- All I pebre Octopus, potato, garlic and peppers
- Scallops and mussels, light escabeche and fennel
- Black egg, cuttlefish caviar and white onion
- Arrós de Matanga, rice with omelette crust, pigs feet and vegetables
- Glazed veal tongue, warm potato and leek salad
- Burrata Zaranda, creamy goat’s cheese, strawberries and basil
- Vino Blanco Cune/Verdejo/Rueda, Spain
- Vino Blanco Lagar de Cervera/Albariño/Rías Baixas, Spain
- Cava Rose Elyssa/Pinot Noir/Cava, Spain
- Vino Tinto Terrunyo/Carménère/Peumo, Valle de Cachapoal, Chile
- Vino Tinto Dominio de Atauta/Tinto Fino/Ribiera del Duero, Spain
- Vino Dulce Sautemes/Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscadelle/Sauternes, Francia
IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Bávaro *****
Carretera Arena Gorda.
Bavaro, Higuey – Dominican Republic
Maximum luxury in the Dominican Republic
Discover the maximum expression of luxury through this spectacular hotel. Surrounded by tropical nature and bathed with the waters of the Caribbean. An authentic architectural jewel that offers elegant sites, top quality services, a professional eighteen-hole golf course and a complete spa centre with wet zone, massage and exclusive beauty treatments.