with Jordi Cruz
The principle of progression
The second youngest chef in the world to gain a Michelin star (he now has four) offers a progressive and restless cuisine, based on the product and making space for both creativity and tradition. His idea of state-of-the-art cuisine has turned him into one of the chefs of the moment.
- Scamorza spheres with tomatoes and rocket, anchovies and i olive oil
- Small confit leeks with frozen Romesco (nut and red pepper sauce) and smoked charcoal
- “Marine” egg yolk with Iberian ham textures
- Lubina asada con tsukudani Thai de setas y rabanitos
- Sea bass with foie gras and grilled aubergines with miso
- Royal Pigeon with Charlotte noire potatoes and brazed mushrooms
- Cava Juve&Camps Millesime / Chardonnay / Cava, Spain
- Cava Rose Elyssia / Pinot Noir / Cava, Spain
- Vino Blanco Ossian 2011/ Verdejo /Tierra de Castilla, Spain
- Vino Blanco Waltraud / Riesling / Penedés / Spain
- Vino Tinto Alma de Tobia (Tinto de Autor), Tempranillo-Garnacha, Rioja, Spain
- Vino Tinto El anejon de la Cuesta de las Liebres / Tinto Fino, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot / Ribera del Duero, Spain
- Vino Dulce Tokaji Oremus Aszú 2005 / Furmint- Harslevelu-Muscat Lunel/ Takaj-Hegyalja/Hungria
IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Bávaro *****
Carretera Arena Gorda.
Bavaro, Higuey – Dominican Republic
Maximum luxury in the Dominican Republic
Discover the maximum expression of luxury through this spectacular hotel. Surrounded by tropical nature and bathed with the waters of the Caribbean. An authentic architectural jewel that offers elegant sites, top quality services, a professional eighteen-hole golf course and a complete spa centre with wet zone, massage and exclusive beauty treatments.