with Pepe Solla
The art of simplicity
Pepe Solla, one of the Spanish chefs with greatest at the moment, presents a self-taught cuisine committed to essence and simplicity. In his family restaurant, which has been awarded a Michelin star, he makes the most of the magic of seafood and exalts the best products from the land.
- Freshly baked empanadas(Spanish pasty)
- The stone that you eat, open sandwich of beef tartare
- Marinated bonito, kefir, pickled cucumber and tomato juice seasoned with aromatic herbs
- Scallop green noodles
- Sea bass, cream of roasted bass bones, corn and Padrón pepper mayonnaise (some are hot and others are not)
- Bogavante, Iberian bacon rind, breadcrumbs with mint and black garlic emulsion.
- Tarta de Santiago 2015 (Spanish almond cake)
- Cava Giro Ribot Brut Rose / Trepat, Pinot Noir / Cava, Spain
- Vino Blanco Viñas del Vero/Riesling/D.O.Somontano, Spain
- Vino Blanco Fransola Miguel Torres / SauvignonBlan / Penedés, Spain
- Vino Blanco Protos / Verdejo /Rueda, Spain
- Vino Blanco Amelia/Chardonnay/Casablanca, Chile
- Vino Dulce Late Harvest Concha y Toro/Sauvignon Blanc/Valle del Maule, Chile
IBEROSTAR Parque Central *****
Neptuno esquina con Prado y Zulueta
Habana Vieja. Ciudad de La Habana – Cuba
In the heart of magical Cuba
Experience the essence of Cuba from this exquisite urban hotel with its colonial architecture in the heart of old Havana. Among its magnificent facilities, you will find 427 elegant and spacious fully-equipped rooms, two spectacular rooftop swimming pools with solarium and ten meeting rooms, ideal for hosting any kind of event.