with Matt Lambert
Innovative contemporary techniques
Born and raised in Auckland, New Zealand, Lambert knew from an early age that he was destined to become a chef. After applying (and being turned down) for his first job at just eleven years old, Matt finally managed to work his way into a kitchen at the age of 14, washing dishes and getting to know the industry that would become his life.
- Pork rillette (sage short bread, jam)
- Mince and cheese croquette
- Flower tart
- Mussel (dashi)
- Shigoku oyster (variations of tomato)
- Spanish mackerel (cucumber, butter milk, dill)
- Ora king salmon (apples, yoghurt, Horseradish, herbs)
- Lamb (peas, grains)
- Compressed water melon (sheep milk sorbet)
- Pavlova (strawberries, passion fruit, cream)
Information and reservation
Telf: +52 984 8772800 ext. 4931
Limited seating. Reservations required.
IBEROSTAR Grand Paraíso *****
Carretera Chetumal – P. Juarez Km 309
77710 – Playa del Carmen – México
An exclusive setting
On this occasion, the superb facilities of the IBEROSTAR Grand Paraíso provide the setting for a deluxe gastronomic experience. Enjoy a fabulous evening of unmatchable avors and sensations against a paradisiacal backdrop.