with Matt Lambert
Innovative contemporary techniques
Born and raised in Auckland, New Zealand, Lambert knew from an early age that he was destined to become a chef. After applying (and being turned down) for his first job at just eleven years old, Matt finally managed to work his way into a kitchen at the age of 14, washing dishes and getting to know the industry that would become his life.
- Pork rillette (sage short bread, jam)
- Mince and cheese croquette
- Flower tart
- Mussel (dashi)
- Shigoku oyster (variations of tomato)
- Spanish mackerel (cucumber, butter milk, dill)
- Ora king salmon (apples, yoghurt, Horseradish, herbs)
- Lamb (peas, grains)
- Compressed water melon (sheep milk sorbet)
- Pavlova (strawberries, passion fruit, cream)
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
Telf: +1 809 2216500 ext. 1503
Limited seating. Reservations required.
IBEROSTAR Grand Bávaro *****
Carretera Arena Gorda.
Bávaro, Higuey – Dominican Republic
Maximum luxury in the Dominican Republic
Discover the maximum expression of luxury through this spectacular hotel. Surrounded by tropical nature and bathed with the waters of the Caribbean. An authentic architectural jewel that offers elegant sites, top quality services, a professional eighteen-hole golf course and a complete spa centre with wet zone, massage and exclusive beauty treatments.