with Paco Morales
Reinventing his roots
In constant evolution, in his current phase, prestigious chef Paco Moralesis investing in an pioneering form of cuisine in which he reinvents his roots. In his dishes he offers a new interpretation of the Arab legacy in the cuisine of southern Spain.
- SAPPING WARM LIQUID ENERGY from aromatic herbs and plants picked from the Sierra Mariola mountain range
- TENDER SPINACH, Manchego cheese and fresh walnuts
- A CONCOCTION OF FRESH SPRING VEGETABLES on a rich creamy bed and topped with finely-sliced Iberian lard
- GARDEN-GROWN JERUSALEM ARTICHOKE, annatto and Kalamata olives
- SWEETCORN PERFECT IMPERFECTION with crab, chilli pepper and herring
- BABY SQUID SAUTÉED IN THEIR ELEMENT, royal cauliflower, tender pea purée and frothy black pepper sauce
- ROAST PIGEON LAID TO REST with sundried and raw Raf tomato drizzled with yoghurt and Arabian spices
- FLOWERS FROM NEAR NOT FAR, beetroot, red berries and liquorice
- SMOKED MILK, coffee seeds and spiced cacao
IBEROSTAR Royal Cristina Aparthotel ****
Calle Arenas de Bilbao, s/n
07610 Playa de Palma. Mallorca. España.
With a pleasant and welcoming atmosphere, this emblematic hotel is located among beautiful pine forests in the vibrant Playa de Palma. Close to the airport and the city, it has 326 rooms, the majority of them stylish apartments and studios, and a magnificent SPA Sensations THAI ZEN which offers a wide variety of massages and beauty treatments.