with Pepe Solla
The art of simplicity
Pepe Solla, one of the Spanish chefs with greatest at the moment, presents a self-taught cuisine committed to essence and simplicity. In his family restaurant, which has been awarded a Michelin star, he makes the most of the magic of seafood and exalts the best products from the land.
- Freshly baked empanadas(Spanish pasty)
- The stone that you eat, open sandwich of beef tartare
- Marinated bonito, kefir, pickled cucumber and tomato juice seasoned with aromatic herbs
- Scallop green noodles
- Sea bass, cream of roasted bass bones, corn and Padrón pepper mayonnaise (some are hot and others are not)
- Bogavante, Iberian bacon rind, breadcrumbs with mint and black garlic emulsion.
- Tarta de Santiago 2015 (Spanish almond cake)
- Cava Rosado Segura Viudas Brut / Garnacha, Trepat / Cava, Spain
- Vino Blanco Waltraud / Riesling / Penedés, España
- Vino Blanco Fransola Miguel Torres / Sauvignon Blanc / Penedés, Spain
- Vino Blanco Ossian 2011/ Verdejo / Tierra de Castilla, Spain
- Vino Rosado: Alma de Tobia FB/ Tempranillo-Garnacha/Rioja/Spain
- Vino Dulce Ochoa / Moscatel / Navarra, Spain
IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Bávaro *****
Carretera Arena Gorda.
Bavaro, Higuey – Dominican Republic
Maximum luxury in the Dominican Republic
Discover the maximum expression of luxury through this spectacular hotel. Surrounded by tropical nature and bathed with the waters of the Caribbean. An authentic architectural jewel that offers elegant sites, top quality services, a professional eighteen-hole golf course and a complete spa centre with wet zone, massage and exclusive beauty treatments.